The Gardens at St. Elizabeth has an exciting new opportunity for a part-time Barista. The Barista will be scheduled to work 8:30AM-5:00PM on Saturdays and Sundays, or Sundays and Mondays.
We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated, The Gardens at St. Elizabeth is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
- Prepare and serve beverages, such as coffee and smoothies, and foods, such as sandwiches, muffins, or cookies
- Provide friendly and quick customer service to our residents
- Maintain a safe and cleanly working environment
- Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures
- Wash and sanitize dishware and cookware
- Stock food and supplies in storeroom and cooler areas
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccination, be willing to obtain as a condition of employment, or have a qualifying exemption
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Salary Range: $16.00-$17.50 per hour